My name is Victor, but people usually call me Vic. I have been developing games since 2012 and this is what I’m proud of doing. I have a large experience in game development. I’m passionate about development in special about software design and architecture and good practices.
I graduated myself in Tech. B. Of Game Development and System Analysis. Since then, I have successfully designed, developed and supported games. I strive for continued excellence and provide exceptional contributions to my colleagues and working team.
As I am very communicative, my goal is to make everyone in the project feel that somehow, we all are part of the project, that is something which keeps me going on and on.
Unity Certified Developer
May 2017 – May 2019
C#, Unity3D, GamePlay Programming, IA, Game Core Programming, Tools, Gear VR, Mobile, Version Control
StoryToys - Oct 2017 - Present
StoryToys is a Dublin, Ireland based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment content for Children.
Currently working as Unity Engineer developing rich books featuring interactivity, games, puzzles and other innovative features for children’s learning.
Technical Environment: Unity3D, C#, Mercurial & Source Tree, Git, Visual Studio, iOS & Android
Black River Studios - Nov 2014 - Oct 2017
Responsible for game development and team management at Samsung’s exclusive games studio. I left due a job offer in Dublin.
On this position I interface with the leaders and directors from other areas, managing expectations, setting estimatives, providing feedback on technical possibility of implementing features and tackling the technical challenges the game being developed brings to the team.
- Developed for the following technologies: Samsung’s Gear VR with Unity3D
- Worked as Audio Programmer, doing the interface between Audio Director and Engineering Team.
- Worked on plugins, tools and framework used by all Black River Studios teams.
Technical Environment: Unity3D, C#, Git & Perforce, Visual Studio and FMOD.
Pipa Studios - Aug 2014 - Oct 2014
Creator of Praia Bingo and Casino Magic, featuring a huge unique players online base between Apple Store, Google Play Store and Facebook. Indie Studio focused on bingo and casino games.
- Developed new features for Praia Bingo and Casino Magic; Both client-server side
- User Interface implementation
- Bug Fixing
Technical Environment: Starling Framework, ActionScript 3.0, Adobe Flash, Java
Hive Digital Media - Jun 2012 - Jul 2014
One of the biggest market company for adventure and serious games in Brazil. The reason I left was that the game studios was shut down in July 2014.
- Developed games using Flash platform with ActionScript 3.0
- Developed games using Unity Platform with C#
- Prototype using Cocos2DX Framework
- Server side development for online games integrated with SmartFox
- Server side development with PHP for online games
Technical Environment: ActionScript 3.0, C#, Unity3D, SmartFox, Java
2Mundos - Apr 2012 - Jun 2012
Indie mobile studio, creator of Mind Racer
- Developed gameplay and social features for Mind Racer
Webcore Games - Jan 2012 - Apr 2012
- Short term contract developing interactive entertainment experience for children.
PixFly - Mar 2011 - Dec 2011
- Developed gameplay and social features for NetCartas